Changing product demand, increasing competition from smaller, quicker rivals and fewer resources require companies to constantly adjust their business strategies. In today’s world of global competition with unprecedented cost pressure, leading manufacturers are turning to improvements in planning technologies and strategies to respond to market fluctuations more efficiently.
Global investments, driven by global opportunity, have become difficult to manage due to product, sourcing, market and production complexities. These complexities blur your operational insight, inhibit collaboration, and add cost and time to the pressures of delivering products to market. With approximately 60 percent of all product, development and material costs being spent on the production domain, your bottom- and top-line profitability can be increased by focusing on manufacturing planning process improvements. This is more important today than ever before, because efficiency and speed are the great differentiators.
Benefits of Manufacturing Solution:
- Make better decisions with the right information, in the right context
- Improve productivity with parallel execution across the engineering and manufacturing domains
- Drive key manufacturing initiatives like Lean and Design for Manufacturability
- Manage and coordinate change from R&D and Engineering
- Streamline manufacturing processes
- Enable concurrent and lean product and process engineering
- Reduce total cost of ownership and capital asset investment from program to program
- Leverage existing software investments and expertise